Yes, there are lot’s of Social Network Sites that have a target market for Moms. Does that leave out the baby boomer Grandma? I don’t have the answer to that question yet. But I am suspecting that networking on these sites can provide several benefits:
- Baby Boomer Grands can learn current resources and updates that can be shared with their adult children
- Baby Boomer Grands can share their unique wisdom. I am hoping that there is room for video sharing.
- Baby Boomer Grands can learn something new if they are raising their grandchildren
- Baby Boomer bloggers who provide services and products for Moms can network with their target market
- Baby Boomer health professionals who have important resources and life sustaining information for families
- Baby Boomer social media lovers will have more places to learn
- Baby Boomer Moms, yes they do exist, can keep on keeping on in the task of raising their children.
Leave a Comment