Skip to content
My friend Blogging Betty Boomer has discovered some really simple yet interesting things you can do if you shop online this season. If you add shopping online to your holiday choices you can:
1. Watch Scandal, The Good Wife favorite sports game and National Geographic instead missing them while standing in line.
2. You can fight over an item you want with “bidding” instead of pushing and pulling.
3. You can see all your item choices with the click of the mouse or touch on your screen without waiting for a sales person to show them to you.
4. You can save money in gas and use it for shopping and a cup of latte, herb tea or marshmallows for the hot chocolate.
5. You can still ask questions about your item without watching body language that says “How many times do I have to tell you…”
6. You can buy stuff as old as you and older without non- vintage folks looking at you strange.
7. You can get an idea what kind of gift your favorite mail carrier will like by disclosing what is in your package and watching their face.
8. You can return the item, if needed, without standing in the customer service line.
9. You can add to your feedback number and look more experienced in case you decide you want to become an Ebay Seller.
10. You always have access to your own comfortable bathroom if you buy from your home.
Some Trusted Ebay Stores Running Amazing Sales
The Ebay Stores below are running some unbelievable sales from 10-60% off. And while you are at it you might find some cool stuff for yourself. New stores will be added in the next couple of days so keep checking back. And if you buy anything drop a note and tell them Rosie sent you!
You will find your shopping experience to be a real class act with solid professionals who have exceptional customer service.
If you buy from any of the stores above, let me know, and I will give you a %10 discount on anything, I mean anything, in my Ebay Store Baby Boomer Collectibles until January 10, 2013. You will get the discount on top of what ever sale is running.
Have a blessed holiday season and thanks for stopping by.